8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Buying from Andreas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buying from Andreas
Douglas Meltzer

- posted February 01, 2005 10:26 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I recently purchased a few titles from Andreas Eggeling's web site, http://movies-and-sound.com/ and I have to say how thrilled I am both with the films and with Andreas' terrific service. He was very specific about the quality of the prints, and there was no problem with the shipping from Germany. He even threw in a bonus!
One of the films was a 2x400 German language version of "Taxi Driver"(well edited) which I will re-record and extend with scenes from the Columbia release.
It is also a great site, just to look at all the digests that were never sold in English markets.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

|  IP: Logged

Robert Aragon
Master Film Handler

- posted February 01, 2005 10:52 AM      Profile for Robert Aragon   Email Robert Aragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I HAVE speak up as well. I have purchased SEVERAL RARE german and italian films from Andreas....He examines the films expertly, and gives me the Correct information Professionally...WHat he sells you is WHAT you get. no surprises, and a TRUE gentleman...I have 400 ft WILLARD, WIDESCREEN OMEN 1 and 2, WIDESCREEN 400 FT 20,000 LEAGUE under the SEA, many MORE RARE ones.I HIGHLY SUGGEST his site and he is my ONLY source in germany..he also has my want list, and ALWAYS surprises me by finding even the most obscure of titles. THUMBS UP to Andreas! rob

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted February 01, 2005 01:18 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He has supplied me with great Bruce Lee films! All items as described and shipped quickly. Great resource for hard to find Euro films.

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted February 02, 2005 04:06 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes I too have had some great films from Andreas. Very quick shipping and in superb shape.

Kev [Smile]

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted February 08, 2005 11:37 AM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want to join the list of satisfied customers. Just received my first batch of films from Andreas. Great service, excellent prints.
[Smile]

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted February 08, 2005 09:15 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I might as well join in with a nod and a hats-off to Andreas although it's been quite a while since I bought a couple films from him (through his website). They arrived in great condition, and communication was excellent as well. He simply is a nice guy. [Smile]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC