8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Sticking up fpr the forum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sticking up fpr the forum
Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted April 27, 2005 11:43 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
some of you may be interested to know that,(if it gets printed un-edited) after a negative readabout the forum in Projections the next edition out does cover (by me) a reply to that reader. I'll not go into detail here, those who subscribe will see it. Nothing spectacular and nothing over the top, but i have put the thumbs up for us all. BTW, no it wasdn't Barry who made the comments, in fact quite the opposite, he approved of my reading for the next editon, so take a look. [Wink]
If you dont get this mag you should give it a little thought, its pretty good and covers ALL aspect of Projecting.

|  IP: Logged

Craig Hamilton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 27, 2005 03:51 PM      Profile for Craig Hamilton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Tom, can you supply any details regarding subscription of Projectionist magazine.

Craig

--------------------
I dream of becoming a dealer!!!!!!
Is Perry's Movies for Sale.

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted April 28, 2005 11:49 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sure thing,
Subscription is by 6 x first class SAE's (A5 size)Plus a donation of not less than £5 towards production costs.(cheques made payable to M.B Littlechild)
The address is The Oast house
Liptraps Lane,
Tunbridge Wells,
Kent
TN2 3AA.
CAN I URGE ANYONE THAT IF YOU SUBSCRIBE YOU SART WITH FILM FOR THE COLLECTOR FROM DERANN FILMS FIRST OR AS WELL> FFTC is dedicated to our Hobby. Projectins is 50 -50 film and DVD projection. Nence projections covers all formats. Cine is total in FFTC. [Wink]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC