8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » GS1200 manual english version on a ftp folder

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GS1200 manual english version on a ftp folder
Ugo Grassi
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 08, 2005 03:41 AM      Profile for Ugo Grassi   Email Ugo Grassi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I scanned my english copy of the GS1200 owner's manual.
It's here. If someone hasn't it, he can get it now.
ftp://ftp.filmshooting.com/upload/manuals/ElmoGS1200manual_english_version.pdf

--------------------
Bye
Ugo

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted May 08, 2005 05:12 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
But why not put them on this site Ugo. Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted May 08, 2005 11:53 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't originally notice this thread, but Ugo emailed me and I am going to add it to the "MANUALS" download page over on www.film-tech.com so it will be permanently archived. (You can get various 16mm equipment manuals there as well and new additions are made to the database every day. I hope to be able to get more than the couple of 8mm equipment manuals that are on there too.)

As always, the equipment manual downloads are completely free. You don't even need to bother being a member of that site. The reason for archiving them there as opposed to here is because that site is set up specifically to handle them in a database format. If you have manuals not listed there, please send them over in photocopy or email form and I will get them on there for everyone to benefit from. [Smile]

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted May 09, 2005 12:11 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just had a look at the listing of manuals. Can it be true? Is there really only ONE manual under the "8mm Projectors" heading? [Eek!] (The one for the Elmo ST-600, that is?)

Guess I'll help get this one beefed up and scan in my Chinon SP-330MV manual one of these days. If someone could be so kind and remind me to do that actually, because I'm apt to forget as soon as I submit this post. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC