8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » 50th BFCC - OCTOBER

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 50th BFCC - OCTOBER
David Pannell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 11, 2005 07:59 AM      Profile for David Pannell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A note for the organisers!

Has the planning started for this event yet?

I am really looking forward to attending this one, having been unable to come to the 49th. HOWEVER, I am hoping and praying that it won't be on the weekend of the 15th/16th, as that's my wife's birthday weekend.

Accordingly, I am endeavouring to keep all other weekends in October free.

Trusting I can thank you in advance for your consideration, though I realise that other members might have equally important comitments in October too, and that the majority must be considered in a democratic society/forum.

Cheers!

Dave.

--------------------
Dave.

Valves and celluloid - a great combination!
Early technology rules OK!

|  IP: Logged

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted June 11, 2005 09:26 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So what's wrong with taking your wife along as a birthday present to her if this falls on the 15th/16th? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Douglas Meltzer

- posted June 11, 2005 10:41 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
David,

The official BFCC web site http://www.bfcc.biz/ states that the 50th Collectors Convention will be held on October 22nd. Good thing for your marriage!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

David Pannell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 11, 2005 12:54 PM      Profile for David Pannell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers.

I hadn't thought to look on the BFCC website yet, (how silly) [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] but thanks for pointing it out to me.

Yes! I might even bring her along - we'll see. Hopefully it's not JUST a "guy" thing!!

Dave.

--------------------
Dave.

Valves and celluloid - a great combination!
Early technology rules OK!

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 13, 2005 02:50 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The planning started about 18 months ago David. The planning for the convention in October 2006 has already commenced if that gives you a clue as to how far in advance we have to think.

That of course assumes we survive until October 2006.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC