8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Braun Visacustic 2000

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Braun Visacustic 2000
Marc Marti
Film Handler

- posted October 25, 2005 12:03 PM      Profile for Marc Marti   Email Marc Marti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've received today a Braun Visacustic 2000 projector and I have no clue on how to project a movie with it.

Does anybody have a instruction manual? If that's not the case, could you please give me some explanations on how to project something with this machine? Any practical tips?

Thanks in advance!

Marc

--------------------
Marc

|  IP: Logged

Jorge Clemente Albert
Junior

- posted October 25, 2005 12:32 PM      Profile for Jorge Clemente Albert   Email Jorge Clemente Albert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Everyone
Dear Marc.I can ask it to it a friend, has one, the saturday one will answer to you

Jorge

Hans van der Sloot
Master Film Handler

- posted November 17, 2005 03:24 PM      Profile for Hans van der Sloot   Author's Homepage   Email Hans van der Sloot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Marc,

You have to push the yellow button on top of the projector. The projector will now run slowly and you can insert the film. Once the film comes out the other end of the projector you can turn the projector on. Without any film threaded, you can only play the projector in reverse.
I can email you a manual from a Visacustic 1000 in German.

Hans

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC