8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » For Kevin Faulkner.........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Kevin Faulkner.........
Ian John
Film Handler

- posted December 07, 2005 08:15 PM      Profile for Ian John   Email Ian John   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kevin, I emailed that lady you recomended to me at Elmo Sales Desk about a week ago regarding the supply and price of replacment motor belts for the Elmo 160M, but she has not replied to my email, so if you have had dealings with her yourself in the past prehaps you could find out the belt price and shipping cost info on my behalf if thats ok with you. Many thanks Kevin.

Regards.
Ian. (UK)

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted December 08, 2005 05:39 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi John,

Yes I have too found that the replies are slow from that quarter but in the meantime have a word with Paul Foster Paul [foster@films16.freeserve.co.uk] and Phil Sheard on 0870 744 6798 or 01472 291934. One of them should be able to help. In the meantime I will try Jackie for you at AVM.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Ian John
Film Handler

- posted December 08, 2005 08:10 PM      Profile for Ian John   Email Ian John   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Kevin, let me know what the score is when you contact Jackie, meanwhile, I will contact Paul & Phil and see what they can offer.

I found a company that would be prepared to make these belts for me, but there is a minimum order which carries a redicilus price per belt. The company tried to explain that it involved a lot of set-up, and involved having to laser-cut the belts, and the fact they were square and not round just added to the cost of each belt. The minimum purchase is 20 belts :-(

Regards.

Ian.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC