8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Bonnut Film Studio's Completed Project

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bonnut Film Studio's Completed Project
Ernie Zahn
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 03, 2006 09:34 AM      Profile for Ernie Zahn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bonnut Film Studio has finished it’s first in a handful of short films leading up to the production of our first Feature Length film. “Wolf in the Fold” was filmed completely on Super 8 in Tri-X and Plus-X, with the exception of the time lapse, which was shot with a still camera with Tri-X.
The style of the film is mainly German Expressionist (i.e. F.W. Murnau) mixed with Early American Cinema (i.e. D.W. Griffith). So as you can guess it is a silent film, a very nice musical soundtrack by Tom Stroll accompanies it. The film was written, directed and edited by me, Ernie Zahn and it was telecined very well by Co-director of “Sleep Always,” Mitch Perkins.
The DVD will be available soon with commentaries, trailers, scouting footage, and outtakes. The DVD’s will have complete artwork on both the jewel cases and the DVD’s themselves.

Here’s the story for “Wolf in the Fold:”
30 years after the over throw of their monarchy, this small country in Eastern Europe is plagued by a string of murders committed by what the locals believe is a phantom or demon. It's up to Freder (Dylan Rose) and his investigation partner, Charles (Alex Dadzis), to solve this series of killings before the stability of the country is compromised.

CAST:
Dylan Rose as Freder
Christina White as Aurelia
Alex Dadzis as Charles
Parker Bonnell/Kieran Hartley as Raymond Grehm
Tom Stroll as The Killer
Griffen Sandberg as The Hobo
Jamie Kalifah as The Vandal
Kieran Hartley as The Messenger Boy

I will post the trailer here soon. For now I have some screens of the film. If you would like to reserve a copy of the film let me know at OverTheHillsAndFarAway@msn.com. They will be $5.00 + $1.00 (Shipping/Handling).

Here are some Screens:
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic59vm.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic75kp.jpg

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic67zj.jpg

Kevin, just wanna check if it's ok to post this here?

--------------------
Check out the trailer for my feature length Spaghetti-style Western:

Six and Bisti

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted February 03, 2006 10:40 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ernie,

Congratulations on finishing the film! The stills look great and I'm looking forward to seeing the trailer.
Since you shot the film in our favorite format, your posting in this section is perfectly legit!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Ernie Zahn
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 03, 2006 12:42 PM      Profile for Ernie Zahn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you very much for the comments:-) I'll have that trailer up by monday at the latest.

--------------------

Six and Bisti

Ernie Zahn
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 05, 2006 09:28 PM      Profile for Ernie Zahn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the trailer:
http://rapidshare.de/files/12656988/WITF_Trailer_Online.mov.html

--------------------

Six and Bisti

Ernie Zahn
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 24, 2006 08:02 PM      Profile for Ernie Zahn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just thought I'd let everyone know that the DVD is ready for release! There will be a screening soon but I believe there are no more seats. It's a quite small screening 30 seats or so, but it's my first [Smile]

--------------------

Six and Bisti

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC