8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Elmo ST-600D accessories

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Elmo ST-600D accessories
Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted March 19, 2006 10:16 AM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bought one of these, in very good condition and in the original box a while back, and I thought I'd make some use of it and reduce the wear on my GS. As there was nothing inside the box except for the projector and the mains lead, I'd appreciate it if anyone could tell me what accessories it came with, apart from the usual instruction booklet, brushes and cotton buds? Microphone? Box as with the ST-1200? The box has a slot for a 600' reel, which I'm curious about as I've NEVER seen an Elmo 600' reel. Does this resemble the Elmo 800' reel?

In the unlikely situation that anyone has an unwanted instruction booklet and/or Elmo 600' reel for sale, please let me know.

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

|  IP: Logged

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted March 19, 2006 11:25 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I do know that there are black Elmo 600ft reels that look very much like Carl Schneider KG reels (but have ELMO engraved on them).

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC