8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Calling Barry Johnson

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Calling Barry Johnson
Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted April 20, 2006 02:32 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Barry, dont know why but your e mail address seems to have vanished from my PC. However, i just wanted to let you know i have recived your order and thank you.
With the reserved pairs of rubbers i have i am now now down to 14 pairs. Brill. [Wink]

|  IP: Logged

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted April 20, 2006 09:28 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That reminds me, Tom... will you be contacting those of us who have expressed their wishes to order a set of rubber rollers? How do we pay you, and how much is shipping to the USA?

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted April 21, 2006 02:50 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Jan, i shall do that today,

Barry Johnson
Master Film Handler

- posted April 22, 2006 08:01 AM      Profile for Barry Johnson   Author's Homepage   Email Barry Johnson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tom,thanks for info.New PM sent to you.
Barry.

--------------------
Standard8 rules!!

Barry Johnson
Master Film Handler

- posted April 25, 2006 04:08 AM      Profile for Barry Johnson   Author's Homepage   Email Barry Johnson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tom:
Drive rubbers arrived with instructions.Might I just say to you that they really are quality items. [Wink] So come on all you Elmo owners,releive Tom of his remaining stock.You will not be disappointed.

--------------------
Standard8 rules!!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC