8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » The Towering Inferno

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Towering Inferno
Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted May 05, 2006 03:46 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just won from Ebay The Towering Inferno 3 parter from Ken. However it comes only in a plastic case. Can a nice member here forward me a good scan of the three cover please.

thanks,

--------------------
Winbert

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted May 06, 2006 12:12 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Winbert,

"Can a nice member here forward me a good scan of the three cover please." Nice member? That's my cue!

I've tried sending you the scans in two batches (3 covers & 1 back cover) and I received this reply:

Diagnostic-Code: smtp;552 5.2.2 This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or remove attachments and try sending it again.

I tried sending them one at a time and got the same response. I'll have to make the files smaller and try again.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted May 06, 2006 12:26 PM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doug, you can send up to 100mb using this link.

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

Douglas Meltzer

- posted May 06, 2006 01:18 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jean-Marc,

What a great site! Thanks.

Winbert,

Please let me know if you're able to download the first scan and I'll send the rest.

Doug

--------------------

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted May 07, 2006 12:22 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doug,

You are (that) a nice guy!.

But, I haven't received and that was my mistake not to put my email address, since the one in Forum database was hotmail which has a lot of limit.

So could you kindly send that direct to winberthutahaean (at) yahoo.com please?

Cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Douglas Meltzer

- posted May 07, 2006 04:56 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Winbert,

Done!

If anyone else is curious, here's the artwork:
 -

-

-

-

Doug

--------------------

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted May 07, 2006 05:09 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gee, what nice pics from such a nice man! [Big Grin]

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted May 07, 2006 10:38 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doug,

all pics are received nicely.

Big thanks,

--------------------
Winbert

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC