8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » FILM PROCESSING SERVICE ON EBAY?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FILM PROCESSING SERVICE ON EBAY?
Yanis Tzortzis
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 08, 2006 06:35 AM      Profile for Yanis Tzortzis   Author's Homepage   Email Yanis Tzortzis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Browsing the Ebay site today I found the following:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Kodak-Super-8-Cine-Movie-Film-Processing-Service_W0QQitemZ230005653192QQihZ013QQcategoryZ1476QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
what do members make of it? To me seems a bit expensive.

--------------------
Yannis

|  IP: Logged

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted July 08, 2006 08:58 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bah humbug. [Roll Eyes]

Well, it looks like this guy is merely offering to receive your films and forward them to whatever processing lab is appropriate, anywhere in the world, so you don't have to worry about shipping out-of-country and making international payments and such. It's not a new processing service in and of itself... just someone's attempt to earn some pocket money on the side. Moreover, he says to simply contact him outside of eBay (no bid needed) which is actually prohibited by current eBay policy. That means the listing could be reported by another member and pulled by eBay. (If that does happen, just know it wasn't me because I'm not going to bother) [Razz]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted July 08, 2006 03:58 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like ebay have removed the listing.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted July 08, 2006 06:03 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it wasn't me [Big Grin]

--------------------

Yanis Tzortzis
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 09, 2006 06:48 AM      Profile for Yanis Tzortzis   Author's Homepage   Email Yanis Tzortzis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Was it me then who nailed him [Big Grin]

--------------------
Yannis

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted July 09, 2006 12:48 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And if it was, then more power to you [Big Grin]

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC