8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Box Artwok needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Box Artwok needed
Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted March 17, 2008 06:42 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Just wondered if anyone can help me with a good quality scan for box artwork for the Walton feature of When the Northwind Blows.

Many thanks, Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

|  IP: Logged

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted March 17, 2008 07:52 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kev,

Hmmm...

So close! I have the Viacom print. (artwork as shown in my review)

If you don't get any better offers I would be happy to send the full res scan. Maybe with a little judicious cropping you could de-Viacom it.

How are the colo(u)rs on your print? Mine aren't too bad, but not as nice as Derann's "Wildlife Interlude".

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted March 18, 2008 05:39 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the offer Steve I'll see if anyone else comes up with a scan if not I may well take you up on that offer. I will check out the image you have on your review.

This Walton print is on Fuji stock and yes the colours are really nice and vivid.
If it were a TV I would reduce the saturation a little.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC