8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » These are my new toys, L@@K !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: These are my new toys, L@@K !
Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted July 22, 2008 06:09 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guys,

I just posted a new set-up of my home theater. Of course it is not here, since Kev & Doug has assigned one thread to do this. So please visit this post.

I would like to hear your comment there.

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

|  IP: Logged

Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 22, 2008 06:32 AM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats a very nice set up Winbert,I,m glad to see you are still collecting audio cassettes,some of the recordings are far better than there CD counterparts.

Cheers MW

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted July 22, 2008 07:52 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great set-up Winbert!

I agree about the tape set-up. I still have a reel to reel set-up, for the sole purpose of re-recording classic radio shows and readjusting the speed control for the speed that the shows were originally broadcast, as some of the shows copies are obviously from a overly fast tape and even if I loose a little quality, (occasionally), I'd rather hear it at the speed that it was braodcast at!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted July 22, 2008 09:45 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guys, thanks for your comment...

But if you can give your comments in the thread that Kev and Doug had provided, it would be much apprecieated. Just follow this http://8mmforum.film-tech.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001987;p=4#000088

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted July 23, 2008 10:12 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all,

I have just added some pictures showing my home theatre turns to be a mini discotheque in a second.

So if you want to feel the resurrection of "Saturday Night Fever" era, you can find there.

cheers,

[ July 24, 2008, 04:30 AM: Message edited by: Winbert Hutahaean ]

--------------------
Winbert

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC