8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Free DCR instruction manual download

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Free DCR instruction manual download
Den Brown
Master Film Handler

- posted December 05, 2008 04:10 AM      Profile for Den Brown   Email Den Brown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can the instruction manual for the Bell & Howell DCR projector be downloaded online from any sites?

Thanks.

|  IP: Logged

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted December 08, 2008 10:20 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Den

I expect you are aware that the Bell & Howell DCR (and DCT) were actually manufactured by Sankyo.

On this Forum site you can download instructions for the Sankyo 800. This, of course, is the all-singing, all-dancing, stereo model with 150w lamp. However, a lot of the details do pertain to your model.

I appreciate that this is not actually what you are looking for, but I hope the Forum download may be of interest.

--------------------
Maurice

Sam J. Clarke
Junior

- posted December 08, 2008 11:58 AM      Profile for Sam J. Clarke   Email Sam J. Clarke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've got a copy of the DCR manual which I've just scanned here.

I've only scanned the english part though, the other parts are Spanish and French I think. If you would like them as well I can scan them in too.

Sam

Graham Sinden
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 09, 2008 07:05 AM      Profile for Graham Sinden   Email Graham Sinden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maurice, does the bell and howell contain a GS1200 motor. I have spare B&H DCR that I dont use but could do with a motor.

Graham S

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted December 09, 2008 03:24 PM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Graham

I'm sorry that I don't know, perhaps our Mr Elmo (Kev) can provide an answer.

--------------------
Maurice

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC