8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Monster Box 3 on the way

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Monster Box 3 on the way
Timothy Ramzyk
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 04, 2009 09:11 PM      Profile for Timothy Ramzyk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey all, I know I've been rather silent for a bit, but after a long lull I'm going to be releasing a third (and probably final) box of 8mm movie-box-cover horror/sci-fi collector's cards. I just finished putting the polish on the final card image, and will be working on the cover art, then it's off to the printer.

This volume is going to have 28 cards rather than the 25 of the previous two volumes, and will feature a variety of cool horror and sci-fi images. For those castle films collectors, I will be including the remainder of the castle horror covers not covered in the first two volumes, including the CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON sequels, Frankenstein, Dracula, & Wolfman abridgments and there will also be some fun HAMMER FILMS, AIP, giant monsters, and a few rare surprises.

I'll post a full list and time-lime for the project's completion, but I'm shooting for the second week in December.

|  IP: Logged

Timothy Ramzyk
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 05, 2009 03:24 AM      Profile for Timothy Ramzyk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the list of cards in that will be in the new set, all the Universal/castle covers will be of the castle films cardboard covers. As with the previous volumes they will be packaged in a 200ft. reel box.

The 7th Voyage of Sinbad
Abbot and Costello Meet the Mummy
Captain Mephisto
The Claw Monsters
The Creature Walks Among Us
The Crimson Cult
Curse of the Mummy's Tomb
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Destroy All Monsters
Doom of Dracula (House of Frankenstein)
Earth VS. the Flying Saucers
Frankenstein Conquers the World
The House of Seven Corpses
HORROR (mountain films)
House of Dracula
I Was A Teenage Werewolf
I Was A Teenage Frankenstein
The Incredible Melting Man
Killer Gorilla
Master of Horror
My Son the Vampire
One Million Years B. C.
Revenge of the Creature
Taste the Blood of Dracula
The Thing
The Trail of Frankenstein (Ghost of Frankenstein)
Trog
The Wolfman's Cure (House of Dracula)

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted November 05, 2009 06:53 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As always, I'll be the first, email me your mailing address and price - Folks, these are SUPERB! - Shorty

Timothy Ramzyk
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 05, 2009 03:08 PM      Profile for Timothy Ramzyk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Shorty, will do as soon as I have them back from the printer, I fear losing orders and what-not if I sell before I have it all in hand.

I'll post some pics when the cover is complete.

James N. Savage 3
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 11, 2009 10:39 AM      Profile for James N. Savage 3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That sounds great Timothy!

I'll be looking forward to that, and thanks for all the work you put into this project.

James.

Timothy Ramzyk
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 02, 2012 06:03 PM      Profile for Timothy Ramzyk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guy's (and gals)

I'm happy (and a bit embarrassed) to say that three years after saying volume three of MONSTER BOX 3 is on the way, that it is finally off to the printers. I hope to be updating and expanding my website to take orders for it by Halloween.

The bad news is that my printers have raised their rates since the first two volumes were printed, and no longer throw in free cards to fill out the press-sheet. What this means is I had to cut the three bonus-cards that would have expanded this set from the usual 25 to 28. The price will still be twenty-bucks, and I'm hoping to offer free postage for US orders and a reduced rate for international orders.

The list of 25 will now be,

The 7th Voyage of Sinbad
Abbot and Costello Meet the Mummy
The Claw Monsters
The Creature Walks Among Us
The Crimson Cult
Curse of the Mummy's Tomb
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Destroy All Monsters
Doom of Dracula (House of Frankenstein)
Earth VS. the Flying Saucers
Frankenstein Conquers the World
The House of Seven Corpses
House of Dracula
I Was A Teenage Werewolf
I Was A Teenage Frankenstein
The Incredible Melting Man
Master of Horror
My Son the Vampire
One Million Years B. C.
Revenge of the Creature
Taste the Blood of Dracula
The Thing
The Trail of Frankenstein (Ghost of Frankenstein)
Trog
The Wolfman's Cure (House of Dracula)

[ October 03, 2012, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Timothy Ramzyk ]

Timothy Ramzyk
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 03, 2012 01:55 AM      Profile for Timothy Ramzyk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the cover-art.
I found out why the color was off in my previous upload, this is more like it.

-

[ October 08, 2012, 03:11 AM: Message edited by: Timothy Ramzyk ]

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted October 03, 2012 06:19 AM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its looks brill cant wait to see the actual finished ones

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC