8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Problem with Eumig 810D

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Problem with Eumig 810D
Carlos Paz
Junior

- posted February 02, 2011 07:08 AM      Profile for Carlos Paz   Email Carlos Paz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Friends,

I have recently discover a problem with my new proyector Eumig 810d. I note that the speed it's a bit higher than the normal. You can see it, in the sound films, where the voices sounds like more high-pitched than normal. (Darth Vader voice is horrible...).

Can you help me? Where should be the problem?

Thanks a lot

Carlos

|  IP: Logged

frank arnstein
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 02, 2011 02:42 PM      Profile for frank arnstein   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Carlos
Remove the back cover & see if the A/C line frequency switch is set to the right position for your local power supply.
Its either 50hz or 60hz & you will see the switch near the speed adjustment sliding drive pinion. The switch sets the correct position on the disc for the driving pinion.
Needs to run at the correct sound speed of 24fps. Sounds like you may have it set to the wrong position. Move the switch over & see if the speed corrects itself.

dogtor frankarnstein [Wink]

--------------------
At Projector Heaven the Focus is always on Detail.

____
[o:/o]<|=- dogtor@projectorheaven.com.au
//``\\
-----------------------------------------------

Carlos Paz
Junior

- posted February 03, 2011 10:06 AM      Profile for Carlos Paz   Email Carlos Paz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Finally, I have say goodby to the projector (I give it to his old owner). I tried changing waht you said, but the speed is almost the same, so I prefer go now to a better projector...

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC