8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Movie Trailer show in Bottrop,Germany ,NRW

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movie Trailer show in Bottrop,Germany ,NRW
Andreas Borutta
Film Handler

- posted October 04, 2011 08:02 AM      Profile for Andreas Borutta   Email Andreas Borutta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After a long time I was not in the forum I come back with the news,that there is a Trailershow with only 35 mm material in Bottrop,NRW,Germany on Saturday the 8.10.2011 at 8 o clock in the evening. In a two hour show we will run only old 35mm material from the last 60 years of popular cinema . No new trailer will be shown. the show is at the filmforum in Bottrop,
Blumenstr. 12. If you are from Germany and not to far from Botropp in the Ruhrgebiet,it would be nice to meet you there.
I was asked to run material like Jaws,american western and Godzilla and I will do what I can. Maybe we have the changse to do it sometimes a year,and it will be the only opportunity to see the wunderful trailers from the past.
See you in Bottrop

Andreas Borutta

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC