8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Lee Mannering film on ebay.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lee Mannering film on ebay.
Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted August 15, 2012 02:54 PM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THE-CINEMA-IN-MINIATURE-SUPER-8-COLOUR-SOUND-FILM-8mm-/110936298284?pt=UK_DVD_Film_TV_OtherFormats_GL&hash=item19d451932c#ht_652wt_1186

|  IP: Logged

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted August 15, 2012 03:54 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One near and dear to our hearts for sure:

Cinema in Miniature Review on 8mm Forum

It's a film about film collecting, filmed by a film collector. (Very collectable!)

-what's not to love?

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted August 15, 2012 06:06 PM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you cant get a copy on Super8, Derann released "This Is Cinema" which includes "The Cinema In Miniature" and "A Cinema Of Our Time" on VHS, re-mastered with an original stereo track.

Its very good and worth looking out for.
 -

Keith Wilton also made many professional "in my view" VHS and DVDs on the subject of film collecting etc, from his excellent range of "Armchair Odeon" DVDs and "The Men Behind The Movies" series. The last one I bought through Derann, The Men Behind The Movies..Reel Four... Includes on disc two an amazing documentry made in 1949 on all aspects of running a large cinema. The quality of all his DVDs are excellent, and cant recommend them enough.

Graham.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC