8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Wheres Perrys lists?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wheres Perrys lists?
Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted November 11, 2012 11:24 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here, its over a year ago now since Ian put out a list????
Will there be any more???? [Confused]

|  IP: Logged

Hugh Thompson Scott
Film God

- posted November 11, 2012 11:37 AM      Profile for Hugh Thompson Scott   Email Hugh Thompson Scott       Edit/Delete Post 
I would think Ian puts his films on Ebay now Tom as no doubt he
can get himself a better deal,although if there are specific titles
anyone wants,it always pays to ring or email him and if he has it
he'll sell it you.I've rang him on occasions that members are after
certain titles,and Ian usually has it.

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted November 11, 2012 11:40 AM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's his email?

Yanis Tzortzis
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 11, 2012 06:07 PM      Profile for Yanis Tzortzis   Author's Homepage   Email Yanis Tzortzis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ian told me at Ealing he has received some huge collections,which he's trying to sort out-not easy,gonna take time! Judging from a photo he showed me,I can say he's right,so we should be a bit patient...

--------------------
Yannis

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 12, 2012 05:53 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For just about all the information and contacts you want Vidar just go to the bfcc site - www.bfcc.biz. I think you're going to learn a lot about Super 8 by spending a day or two reading through there.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted November 12, 2012 06:20 AM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw it now ... :-/ Was confused as to who Ian was, I thought it was his list ... But see that it's ian@xxx.co.uk :-)

I have looked through there, but can't find all I need, but it's a great site. I know have got an answer as to why I can not find a 1:1.0 lens for my Eumig Mark-S 710D, as I can not use one :-)

I have asked at a lot of those places for a lens that would enhance my projector, but no one has any. I apparantly need the 1:1.2, which fits my projector, so now I will be looking for that ...

Thanks again, hope I don't bother you to death, but it will be less, as I learn ... Take care

Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 12, 2012 08:24 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ian is the master of procrastination unless it is to do with cars, motorbikes or boats (his toys as he likes to call them). He has every intention to get into the stock and sort it out but then he gets side tracked. He has got a lot of other things going on in his life and tries hard to juggle all the balls at once. He does know that his customers old and new rely on him for the lists and when he says “next week” he really means it at the time but once again other commitments lead him away from the films. This is however no excuse for failing in his duty to keep you all in the loop. He has got a collection that he is going through and we are listing the items at the moment and it is taking time as there are quite a few features and shorts to sort, so please bear with us.
Jackie

[ November 12, 2012, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: Ian O'Reilly ]

Luis Caramelo
Master Film Handler

- posted November 12, 2012 09:00 AM      Profile for Luis Caramelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi!i,m still waiting and i will...
i intent to continue dealing with perry,s

regards;
luis caramelo

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted November 12, 2012 12:35 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
... and the wonderful thing about Ian's lists is when they do eventually come out, no one seems to have the knack for finding extremely rare titles, (especially in the optical sound super 8 feature range) than one Ian! (and dang it all to hell, it's almost always when I'm strapped for cash, but I always keep my fingers crossed that one Ian is going to get aother 'Grizzly Adams" print soon!)

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted November 13, 2012 11:14 AM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you have to be patient guys i phoned phil up a few months back about some disney films he had two of them and he was really busy then but he took time to speak to me and he even emailed me to see what i thought of the quality of the films

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted November 13, 2012 01:13 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin ...

This series of posts concerns Ian of Perry's Films, not Phil Sheard of Classic Home Cinema, (though a fine chap himself!)

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Douglas Meltzer

- posted November 13, 2012 08:08 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jackie,

Thank you for the update.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted November 14, 2012 01:53 PM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so sorry guys i did mean ian , i had been emailing phil and i still had his name on my mind

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC