8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Roger Williams, Media-Arts Films

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Roger Williams, Media-Arts Films
Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted September 17, 2013 02:50 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have been trying to connect with him again for the better part of two years, has anyone any word? - Shorty - He used to have an outfit called FRONT ROW FILMS, always a top dealer with me for years

|  IP: Logged

David Ollerearnshaw
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 17, 2013 03:58 PM      Profile for David Ollerearnshaw   Author's Homepage   Email David Ollerearnshaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe. I think he has retired. The last films I bought from him was well over five years ago, and I'm sure I read in one of the later flyers that he wanted to retire.

-

He did have some good titles on his listings. I bought from him a few times.

It would be nice to hear about all the old dealers that are still about, and the stories they can proberly tell.

Another one from USA was Famous Films based in Miami. Art & Evelyn I think. I used to get a Christmas card from them. I bought a lot of films from them. All sadly missed now.

--------------------
I love the smell of film in the morning.

http://www.thereelimage.co.uk/

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted September 18, 2013 01:38 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice to have that flyer, I used to keep all his 'Front Row' release bulletins - I emailed, nothing - yes, Art at FAMOUS was a highlight of my mail, after Blackhawk of course, and Castle with FM - Shorty

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC