8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Manual for Noris 322P

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Manual for Noris 322P
Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted September 24, 2013 08:48 AM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone has a download link to a manual for this projector. Bought it recently and need to know a few things about it. Like how to clean the gate

|  IP: Logged

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted September 24, 2013 03:00 PM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oldtimer Cameras have a manual.
http://www.oldtimercameras.com/camera-instruction-manuals/stock/Model.asp?Model=8300&ModelPage=true

--------------------
Maurice

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted September 24, 2013 03:13 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was hoping for a free one, but thanks, I'll consider it

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted September 25, 2013 02:44 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We all like something for free!
If I remember correctly, the whole front gate/lens assembly simply hinges forwards and down.

--------------------
Maurice

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted September 25, 2013 03:42 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Vidar. I know Norisound projectors inside out PM me your help questions pleased to help. Yes to clean the gate you hold the metal lens mount and it drops forward. You can see a screw which holds it in place. The gates in these are rear sprung as well so don’t be alarmed when you see it at the back. The only design faults with these were poor quality switches behind the main control knob, electronic speed control board prone to failure which they later updated and they also improved the gearing behind the flywheel. Excellent machine when running well and the rapid serving by Leitz was legendary.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC