8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » [HELP] Can somebody in the Netherland (or Europe) with paypal to intermediate me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: [HELP] Can somebody in the Netherland (or Europe) with paypal to intermediate me
Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted February 03, 2014 11:05 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all,

I need your help. There are two films that will complete my collection but the seller is based in the Netherlands without access to paypal.

The purchase is around EURO 36.

If you can intermediate us, I will pay you with paypal and you pay him through bank transfer.

I think since the Netherlands is part of the European Union, the transfer can also be made from other EU countries.

Please help me.

thanks,

--------------------
Winbert

|  IP: Logged

Maurizio Di Cintio
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 04, 2014 05:09 AM      Profile for Maurizio Di Cintio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Winbert. I think you may prefer someone based in the Nederlands for this so you can spare a little on delivery cost (as opposed to delivery to Italy and then to Indonesia). Yet, if you can't find anybody there, you can count on me: making a bank transfer to The Nederlands is free of charge for me. Just contact me via PM for further info.

--------------------
Maurizio

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted February 04, 2014 06:53 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Maurizio,

I indeed only need someone to send the seller money through bank transfer. The films will be sent directly to me.

I send you a PM.

Thanks

--------------------
Winbert

Rui Luis
Film Handler

- posted February 04, 2014 07:21 AM      Profile for Rui Luis   Author's Homepage   Email Rui Luis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Winbert! If you want i can help you too. Iam from Portugal and i have paypal. The bank transfer to Holand is free from Portugal too.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC