8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » CineSea 9 Film Collectors Weekend in NJ May 3rd & 4th (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: CineSea 9 Film Collectors Weekend in NJ May 3rd & 4th
Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted April 25, 2014 09:48 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The pool is about the only thing we dont have at the East Lancashire Film Fair! He [Big Grin]

Have a fantastic time girls and guys. [Cool]

|  IP: Logged

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted April 25, 2014 09:58 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This time of the year that pool is pretty...and pretty cold too!

(We should bring model boats!)

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Guy Taylor, Jr.
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 25, 2014 03:26 PM      Profile for Guy Taylor, Jr.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just received the new edition of "Classic Images" in the mail today. There was a nice story on the Cinefest in Syracuse. I also spotted the ad for the upcoming Cinesea in Wildwood.

It would be really great if someone in attendance this May submitted an article about Cinesea in a future publication. I'm sure the publisher, Bob King would be more than happy to include it and it might help increase attendance to this fine show even more.

--------------------
Guy Taylor

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted April 25, 2014 05:24 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Then it is up to us, for enlightenment - Says so Shorty

Ernie Zahn
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 30, 2014 10:02 AM      Profile for Ernie Zahn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone own a print of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" It would be great to screen this in honor of Bob Hoskins aka Eddie Valiant who passed away yesterday.

--------------------
Check out the trailer for my feature length Spaghetti-style Western:

Six and Bisti

Douglas Meltzer

- posted April 30, 2014 07:40 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have a copy but hopefully someone will bring a reel.

I'm planning to do DVD sync playback with the first reel of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and the last reel of A Hard Day's Night. I'm also finishing up re-recording the Piccolo Young Frankenstein digest.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted May 01, 2014 01:52 AM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking forward to seeing some photos and hopefully a bit of video...great thing this internet [Wink]

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted May 01, 2014 03:25 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Come on down and over to Wildwood everyone and anyone, make the work John Black and I started worthwhile - Shorty

Ernie Zahn
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 01, 2014 10:56 PM      Profile for Ernie Zahn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking forward to it.

Is anyone interested in:

Star Trek The Trouble with Tribbles
Third Man
Casablanca

I'm not selling but if there's an interest for screening then I'm happy to bring them.

--------------------
Check out the trailer for my feature length Spaghetti-style Western:

Six and Bisti

James N. Savage 3
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 02, 2014 07:16 AM      Profile for James N. Savage 3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ernie-

From my experience, whatever you bring and show, people will watch! There are usually at least 6 or 7 projectors (super 8 and 16)running simultaneously and we just jump from screen to screen, back and forth, taking it all in [Smile] .

Really wish I could be there, but started a new job and am working weekends right now [Frown] .

Everybody please have lots of fun for me! The weather should be great too [Cool] .

Guy Taylor, Jr.
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 04, 2014 04:56 PM      Profile for Guy Taylor, Jr.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, interested in hearing a report on the Cinesea in Wildwood New Jersey; the Ocean Holiday Resort, better known as headquarters of America's only film only trade show.

--------------------
Guy Taylor

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC