8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » New Super 8 Cartoon (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: New Super 8 Cartoon
Mark Howard
Film Handler

- posted February 24, 2018 01:55 PM      Profile for Mark Howard   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Howard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with Osi, I'd love a print of the Star Wars trailers and will place an order now if they are still available.

|  IP: Logged

Andreas Chmielewski
Expert Film Handler

- posted February 26, 2018 05:46 AM      Profile for Andreas Chmielewski   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So the 16mm copies are ready for Trailer A from Episode 8 and Rogue One, to Episode 8 Trl. B, Han Solo and Jurassic World 2 i get the trailer first on 16mm in April. Then everything goes to the Lab, i think before August there will be no copies. I waiting first for the Minion Cartoon [Smile]

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted February 26, 2018 06:29 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is there a price on the trailers? [Wink]

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted February 26, 2018 11:34 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andreas ...

Is there anyway you can make this a total triumph and have a trailer from "The Force Awakens" on this reel as well?

OSI

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Andreas Chmielewski
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 22, 2018 08:28 AM      Profile for Andreas Chmielewski   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Minion Cartoon coming in April. The Lap says me [Smile]

Here is the Cover:

-

Next Step, the Star Wars Trailer Reel in Scope

The Awakening Trailer is not this Reel, i have it on Super 8 - is not interessted [Smile]

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted April 30, 2018 11:39 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not that ive parted with any cash, but is there any news on this one yet?

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted April 30, 2018 11:53 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Tom, on the other thread regarding this cartoon, Andreas wrote a few days ago : "I have news, the copies are done and are just about to be tracked (Magnetic stripe), I'll get to know closer at the end of next week. As soon as I know something I'll let you know. Happy"

[Smile]

--------------------
Dominique

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted April 30, 2018 01:24 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Dominique, i will be watching with interest. [Wink]

Andreas Chmielewski
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 17, 2018 04:38 AM      Profile for Andreas Chmielewski   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NEWS

The Lab says me, the Cartoons coming in the next two or three weeks to me (aktually is in Italy for Stereo Magnetic Stripe)

When coming to me, i make the Stereo Sound on the Cartoons and then i ship to all orders.

Sorry for the long waiting (i waiting too) but a new Super 8 Release is not easy.

I hope the Star Wars Trailer Reel the waiting Time is better [Smile]

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted May 17, 2018 08:06 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent, Andreas!

I'm look forward to it!

My son is a Minions fan and my wife and I agreed we should show this one on screen for the first time without telling him first!

[ May 17, 2018, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Steve Klare ]

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Bruno Heughebaert
Expert Film Handler

- posted July 10, 2018 10:43 AM      Profile for Bruno Heughebaert   Email Bruno Heughebaert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Andreas,
We are now in july
Any news ?
Regards
Bruno

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted July 22, 2018 02:11 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
August soon, does anyone have a copy yet for review and screenshots?

Bruno Heughebaert
Expert Film Handler

- posted July 22, 2018 02:54 AM      Profile for Bruno Heughebaert   Email Bruno Heughebaert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No Tom nothing, no news.

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted July 22, 2018 03:08 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As it was hoping to be released last Christmas im now glad i didn't part with any cash!. i am sure it will come but its a bit worrying if you have to keep asking rather than get a weekly update.

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted July 22, 2018 06:07 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
An update from Andreas would be highly appreciated 😀

--------------------
Dominique

Bruno Heughebaert
Expert Film Handler

- posted July 22, 2018 04:43 PM      Profile for Bruno Heughebaert   Email Bruno Heughebaert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He did not replied to my recent email.
Last news said that the prints were in Italy for magnetic stripping.
Maybe we should ask the lab.

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted July 23, 2018 04:16 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dont wish to put a damper on this but this was what Andreas said back last December,
"The Super 8 Minion Banana Cartoon coming in two or three weeks".
the email's i sent asking for a total price were answered with 24 hours of asking, so why the silence now? i hope not too many people have parted with money.
Hopefully revitalising this thread may get some answers. i'd like to see a review of one now before i commit.

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted July 24, 2018 11:35 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, Tom. I'm hoping that the S.W. trailer reel will become a reality.

--------------------

Ronan Nissenbaum
Junior

- posted July 29, 2018 06:33 AM      Profile for Ronan Nissenbaum   Email Ronan Nissenbaum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would love to get that Star Wars reel I’m praying it happens! And soon!

Andreas Chmielewski
Expert Film Handler

- posted July 30, 2018 12:05 AM      Profile for Andreas Chmielewski   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
News - i hope the Prints from the Lap in Super 8 and 16mm coming in the next weeks.

i waiting, and waiting, the german Lap is not fast [Frown]

Sorry for all orders and sorry for the late answer.

The Lap says me too it gives a Test Print, but i have never seen.

The 16mm Prints from a another Minion Cartoon and the Star Wars Trailers Han Solo, Episode 8 Trailer B, Jurassic Wold 2 is coming to me.

I would like to do the Star Wars Trailer reel, but the wait of one year is too long. The German laboratory has been telling me for months now, soon the Minion cartoon is ready. But I'm still waiting for it. I am thinking of letting the Star Wars Trailer reel move to other laboratory in Italy.

When i have more news, i say it here [Smile]

Ciao Andi

Bruno Heughebaert
Expert Film Handler

- posted July 30, 2018 02:25 AM      Profile for Bruno Heughebaert   Email Bruno Heughebaert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andreas,
on may the 17th you wrote :

NEWS The Lab says me, the Cartoons coming in the next two or three weeks to me (aktually is in Italy for Stereo Magnetic Stripe)

If the prints were in Italy for magnetic stripping it's that they are already out of the lab

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted July 30, 2018 06:46 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are the films printed or not ?

--------------------
Dominique

Andreas Chmielewski
Expert Film Handler

- posted July 30, 2018 11:09 AM      Profile for Andreas Chmielewski   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Reel Image and Chlassic Home Cinema waiting too for new Super 8 Prints.

The Lap ist not the best, the waiting Time is very long, but the quality is great.

But you have to see it that way, they do not make any more money with Super 8, so just do it by the way. I do not deserve anything, I do not want to. My wish was always something new on Super 8 to have.

I think the cartoons have not been copied since The Reel Image and Classic Home Cinema are also waiting for new movies. He'll do it soon. At least I hope so. We have to wait now.

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted August 02, 2018 04:18 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I must have missed something. I understood that the films were printed and sent in Italy for stripping. Obviousely that's not so...

--------------------
Dominique

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted August 02, 2018 11:49 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From what i understand, super 8 printing is really a "sideline" for this lab ...

but then, ANY priting of new super 8 is a good thing. The lab just gets to it when it can.

One of the reasons that, if I had the money, I would buy super 8 film lab equipment that might still exist in the U.S. and create my own super 8 film lab in the U.S. It would probably bring the prices for new releases down just a "titch",

of course, that is only pie in the sky and theory, mind you. [Smile]

--------------------

All times are Central
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC