8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Optical Prints with Magnetic sound

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Optical Prints with Magnetic sound
Andreas Chmielewski
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 19, 2018 05:17 AM      Profile for Andreas Chmielewski   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In Italy gives a Man, he make on Polyester Prints Stereo Magnetic Stripe. 2400 feet for 60 Euro + 10 Euro for the cleaning.

I have send the Airline full lengh features Crocodile Dundee and Flashdance to Italy and other Films.

In February coming the Prints return to me. I re-recorded himself in german.

|  IP: Logged

Francisco Javier Herrera
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 19, 2018 06:23 AM      Profile for Francisco Javier Herrera     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Correct, but it is necessary to add the sound recording price that the laboratory provides: 90 €

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted January 19, 2018 08:10 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If the results are good, that sounds a very reasonable price. And I don't think anyone else is offering this service with the balance stripe included.

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Jose Artiles
Master Film Handler

- posted January 20, 2018 06:04 AM      Profile for Jose Artiles   Email Jose Artiles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I use the service recently, very very recomended and very professional and a magnetic stripe of wonderfull quality. I can assure that nobody will be dissapointed.

--------------------
As Steven Spielberg says....
Nothing beats old school projection. Digital is just an imitation.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC