8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Eumig 810D Lens

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eumig 810D Lens
William Olson
Master Film Handler

- posted June 10, 2019 03:12 PM      Profile for William Olson   Email William Olson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want to know if there is a lens for the Eumig 810D projector that is really sharp. The original supplied lens always seemed to me to be not be as sharp as lenses I've used on other non-Eumig projectors.

|  IP: Logged

Brian Fretwell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 10, 2019 03:26 PM      Profile for Brian Fretwell   Email Brian Fretwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any 32.5mm barrel lens will fit, I use a Schneider Xenovaron 12-30mm F1.3 or and Isco Kiptagon 10mm.

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 10, 2019 04:01 PM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
William, I sent you a PM !

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted June 10, 2019 04:42 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Around four years ago we were lucky enough to win a eumig 810 for 40 quid, it was fitted with the eumig 1:2 suprogen lens which gives a very good bright clear and large image, the machine itself was rough but it was worth the price for the lens so i whipped out the lens and swopped it for another crappy 1:6 from a scrap projector i had and resold the projector and made a tenner profit. result! [Wink]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC