8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Elmo GS-800 and SC-30 Mag/OP buttons

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Elmo GS-800 and SC-30 Mag/OP buttons
Robert Saraceno
Film Handler

- posted August 01, 2019 11:09 PM      Profile for Robert Saraceno     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everybody, I broke a switch on my Elmo SC-30 and I'm looking for any advice on how to replace it. I was wondering if anyone had any information about the types of switches that in these 2 projectors that switch the source from Mag to Optical.

I looked inside the projector and the three switches on the front of the projector look liked 3 normal push button momentary switches - 1 for Mag soundtracks - which is the broken one and is stuck on, another for PA for use with a microphone., and then a switch for optical soundtracks. I'm assuming the GS-800 has the same kind of switches - but I have a GS-1200 not an 800.

I've seen quite a few in just a short google search that resemble this one (spring loaded, push button micro switch) but I'm not sure how many pins it has or what the electrical specifics. Here's some photos from inside and outside.

Thanks in advance

-

-

|  IP: Logged

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 10, 2019 10:00 AM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Robert, I will check and see if I have what you need! I do have lots of Elmo super 8 parts in stock! I will let know! Leon.

Robert Saraceno
Film Handler

- posted August 13, 2019 08:15 PM      Profile for Robert Saraceno     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Leon, I really appreciate it.

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 23, 2019 09:51 AM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Robert! No luck on these buttons! I don't have any of these! Good luck! Leon.

Robert Saraceno
Film Handler

- posted August 26, 2019 01:50 PM      Profile for Robert Saraceno     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No problem Leon, thanks for looking for me anyway.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC