8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Little Shop of Horrors wanted. Badly!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Little Shop of Horrors wanted. Badly!
Alan Rik
Film God

- posted July 20, 2004 05:44 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone here have a copy of Little Shop of Horrors that they might want to sell? This would be the musical with Rick Moranis.
Thanks!

|  IP: Logged

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted July 21, 2004 07:08 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Alan, a great title and super repeatable, just be careful as one or two are going a bit colour wise, though some are fine apparently.
Kev has a copy I think, and if he`s up for selling you will know what you are getting. Good luck.
Best Mark.
Failing that if you have a multi region dvd player and a TV or projector that can ghandle pal the region 2 dvd is very nice and sharp, a good deal nicer than the region one version allround.

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted July 22, 2004 07:30 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mark,
Thanks for the heads up. BTW- were you the one who sold me the "Silent Gun" a Green Hornet film a while back?

Douglas Meltzer

- posted July 22, 2004 11:44 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Alan,

I have a stereo print of Little Shop, but I'm not selling at this time. If you feel like traveling all the way from Brooklyn, I could arrange a screening......

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted July 22, 2004 03:36 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Doug,

Thanks for the offer. I may have to take you up on that one in the near future!

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted July 24, 2004 07:19 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Alan, yes that was me, good fun that one.
Daft thing Is I like TV stuff on film and on DVD.
Just bought the missus 25 episodes season 2 of Starsky and Hutch those chaps from over your way on region 2 £28 deleivered, and amazing quality.
Well it keeps her happy, though if she wants me to start wearing cardies shes got another thing coming!!!!!!
Good luck on your hunt.
Best Mark.

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted July 24, 2004 07:22 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Mines an Optical sound print and has fantastic pic quality. Would have to have my arm really twisted to part with it though.
[Wink]
Kev. [Smile]

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted July 24, 2004 10:09 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cmon Kev...I'll give you some $$ and throw in an Elmo Remote Control for the GS1200?
Mark- I was just watching the Green Hornet! Looks good and I really like seeing TV shows up there on the Big Screen. [Smile]

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted July 25, 2004 06:19 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Now that is very tempting. A GS Remote!!! [Wink]

Kev [Smile]

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 02, 2004 02:14 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alan
I have a copy of the "Little Shop Of Horrors" for sale contact me and i can give you a price.

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted August 02, 2004 06:34 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Well Ian as you have jumped in you had better find me a GS Remote [Wink]

Kev [Smile]

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC