8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » WANTED; SUPER/STD 8 SILENT/SOUND SHORTS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WANTED; SUPER/STD 8 SILENT/SOUND SHORTS
Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted February 12, 2005 11:06 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wanted are - THE MUMMY (400') - A&C MEET THE MUMMY, MEET JEKYLL/HYDE, MEET FRANKENSTEIN - All 400' Universal-Eight Super 8mm Sound

Wanted are - Laurel & Hardy Super 8 Sound Blackhawk 400' Shorts; THICKER THAN WATER, TOWED IN A HOLE, COUNTY HOSPITAL, TWICE TWO, THE MUSIC BOX, LAUGHING GRAVY, COME CLEAN, CHICKENS COME HOME, THE CHIMP, BELOW ZERO, SCRAM, OUR WIFE, ANOTHER FINE MESS, THE HOOSEGOW, BERTH MARKS

Wanted are - Edgar Kennedy/Leon Errol RKO Super 8 Sound shorts in 400' and 200' editions - MOTOR MANIACS, CUTIE ON DUTY, I'LL BUILD IT MYSELF, I'LL FIX THAT

Wanted are - CASTLE FILMS Super 8 Sound 200' Black and White; BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN, REVENGE OF THE CREATURE, TARANTULA, SCARNE'S SLEIGHT-Of-HAND, WRONG-WAY WILLIE, RAILROAD STOWAWAYS - And - The following Castle Films in Color Super 8 Sound 200' - HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER, COLORADO HIGH COUNTRY, GRAND TETON COUNTRY, FUN IN FLORIDA, SAN JUAN; CITY OF CONTRASTS, GREECE AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL ISLANDS, FASCINATING HONG KONG, IN AND OUT OF STOCKHOLM, EXOTIC NIPPON, ALLURE OF FRANCE, LONDON LANDMARKS, MONTREAL; CITY OF CHARM, AMERICA'S CAPITOL, NEW YORK CITY, CALIFORNIA; THE GOLDEN STATE, CHALLENGE OF THE ALPS, NEW ZEALAND SPLENDOR

Thanks from Shorty

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC