8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Film for sale super 8 sound

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Film for sale super 8 sound
Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 09, 2005 09:20 AM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Prices set below, due to quality/sound/overall condition of the prints. Each description includes the reason I am selling.

Prefer to sell within the USA to avoid dealing with overseas curriencies, and/or costly shipping rates. But I will sell to overseas if that is where the buyer comes from.

All films on 1200 foot reels.

GREASE - $100.00 Flat, Mono, Mylar, Complete feature full length Marketing Films print. Bought this new replaced with scope version. Colors warm in high school dance contest.

HOPPITY GOES TO TOWN - Flat, Mono, Black and white version. $75.00 Replaced with color version.

THE AFRICAN QUEEN - $60.00 Flat Optical sound, color very warm, not pink. YOU MUST HAVE OPITCAL SOUND MACHINE TO RUN THIS MOVIE. Replaced with magnetic version.

DISNEY'S THE JUNGLE BOOK - $50.00 Colors more than warm, going pink, still runnable. OPTICAL SOUND REQUIRED. Replaced with magnetic stereo version.

All orders prepaid, must be US funds, Paypal accepted. Selling as is, as described. No returns, refunds, or exchanges.

SAVE IF YOU BUY ALL FOUR MOVIES IN ONE PACKAGE!

$250.00 ALL FOUR FILMS ---PLUS---FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA TOTAL SAVINGS $55.00 (SEPARATE PRICES = 285.00 - 35.00 SAVINGS - FREE SHIPPING = ESTIMATED SAVINGS TOTAL)

Chip Gelmini
prfcg@cape.com

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC