8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Free Projector and Films

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Free Projector and Films
Chris Drumma
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 20, 2005 09:38 AM      Profile for Chris Drumma   Email Chris Drumma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I need to clean up a little. I have the following films and projector. You just need to pay shipping form 12144 USA.

Chinon model 727 dual projector working condition(regular 8mm needs adjustment)

S8 films All silent,digests and B/W unless noted
Ghidrah
Santa Claus and Punch and judy
Mighty joe Young
7th Voyage of Sinbad Color
Ten Commandments
Frazier vs Ali
1 million BC
Konga
Two Doyles Blackhawk
Phoney express and Ugly duckling Sound

regular 8mm
Laurel and HArdy Double whoopee
Tortoise and Hare
Mighty Mouse at the Circus
Little rascals fishy tales
Oswald the rabbit Fun house
oswald the rabbit softball game

I would prefer to have a package deal for all films and the projector then a film here and there. All films are in good shape. Any questions e-mail me. [Smile]
thanks
Chris

|  IP: Logged

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted August 20, 2005 11:31 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd be happy to take the Chinon 727 projector. How much will shipping cost to zip code 44313? I can send you a PayPal payment and add a dollar or two to cover the PayPal fees as well.

Just one question, what kind of bulb does it take?

EDIT: Actually, I can take all the films too since you prefer to keep everything in one package. Hey, if they're free... why knock them [Wink]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Chris Drumma
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 20, 2005 05:55 PM      Profile for Chris Drumma   Email Chris Drumma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jan,
I will weigh them and let you know ASAP. I will have to get the boxes from work on Monday. The bulb is KP GT. They are yours.
thanks
Chris

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted August 21, 2005 03:59 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know my post is a little bit late, but as a newbies everything must be tried. [Razz]

One question Chris, are those films with original boxes?

Jan, if you DON'T mind how if we share this freebies from our good friend. I just start collecting. [Wink] [Wink]

My US address is post code 90010 and I can paypal too.

Thanks,

--------------------
Winbert

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted August 21, 2005 06:55 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Winbert,

that'll work out perfect! I was having second thoughts about the films, and now I just want the projector (since this will presumably cut down on shipping costs). You can have all the films no problem. [Smile]

Chris, that OK with you? [Smile]

--------------------

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted August 21, 2005 07:46 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Jan, that's great!
Chris, do they come with original boxes?. I am too choosy, aren't I? [Razz] [Wink]

Kind regards,

--------------------
Winbert

Chris Drumma
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 23, 2005 05:20 AM      Profile for Chris Drumma   Email Chris Drumma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Winbert and Jan,
That would be fine with me. Winbert I can mail the films directly to you. I will need both of your addresses. And yes mos of them are in there original boxes. Please let me know ASAP.
Thanks
Chris

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted August 23, 2005 06:17 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chris,
I have sent you my US address to your email (as seen in your profile)

Kind regards,
winbert

--------------------
Winbert

Chris Drumma
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 23, 2005 06:41 AM      Profile for Chris Drumma   Email Chris Drumma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Winbert,
I did not recieve you e-mail. The shipping costs would be 17.04 for parcel post or 17.50 for priority to your zip code. Did you send it to tuberadiophile@aol.com? This is my paypal address also. The films are packed up and ready to ship.

thanks
Chris

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted August 23, 2005 09:58 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chris, (I sent you a PM about this as well) - have sent PayPal payment to you and this includes my mailing address of course. Looking forward to the projector (another fix-it project!) [Big Grin] Thanks!

--------------------

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted August 29, 2005 10:34 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chinon 727 projector arrived safely tonight (Monday 8-29)... what a cute little thing! Appears to fully work, too.

THANKS, CHRIS. [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------

Chris Drumma
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 03, 2005 07:04 AM      Profile for Chris Drumma   Email Chris Drumma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jan,
Glad it arrived okay. Works great on S8. On 8mm it seemed to eat film. Nice little projector though. Enjoy it. See you are moving into 16mm. Have some films for sale or would trade for S8 if interested let me know.
thanks
Chris

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted January 24, 2006 12:20 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you see the date of this message was first time posted and the today's date, when I write this message, there will be a huge gap. But this is the real example how the films are taking so long time to arrive in Fiji [Wink]

So, Chris, eventhough it may be too late, but I'd like to thank you for those films. I have just received today, since my friend in the US has to wait until there are enough goods to be sent to Fiji.

This is what I did for my films from the UK and German.

Being in the remote island..... [Razz]

Cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted January 24, 2006 09:17 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
W-whoah. [Eek!]

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC