8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Quik Splice Tapes for Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quik Splice Tapes for Sale
Craig Hamilton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 15, 2005 08:25 AM      Profile for Craig Hamilton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have recently acquired a large quantity of Quik Splice tapes for super 8. These were manufactured by Hudson Photographic. Each pack contains 30 tapes.

These tapes will hold with all film stock including Ester base. They do not shrink, dry out or become brittle with age. If any of you guys require any of these tapes they are only £2 per pack, this includes free postage within the UK.
Anyone interested just drop me a PM or send me an email at.

Craig.hamilton1(at)btconnect(dot)com

-

Craig

--------------------
I dream of becoming a dealer!!!!!!
Is Perry's Movies for Sale.

|  IP: Logged

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 15, 2005 12:32 PM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are they safe to use with WD40 [Wink]

--------------------
Tony

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted November 15, 2005 06:59 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL Tony... But seriously, are these splices compatible with Wurker splicers? Are they of the leave-the-main-stripe-free-but-cover-the-balance-stripe kind?

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Andrew Wilson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 15, 2006 04:23 AM      Profile for Andrew Wilson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
yes craig they are the ones.do you accecpt postal orders as payment?.andy.

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted April 15, 2006 09:45 AM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think these are the 'wrap around' type that would cover the balance stripe. If Craig (or anyone) could confirm that they would otherwise work OK with a Wurker, then I'll buy some as they would still be fine for (e.g.) splicing on leader.

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted April 15, 2006 10:42 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fear not - yes, they will work perfectly with a Wurker tape splicer. [Smile]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC