8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » WB cartoons for sale (and more)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WB cartoons for sale (and more)
Scott G. Bruce
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 18, 2005 05:33 PM      Profile for Scott G. Bruce   Email Scott G. Bruce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone. More super 8mm WB cartoons and odds and ends up for sale today (I have also have some rare 16mm cartoons listed in the appropriate section of the Forum):

SOLD 1943 TO DUCK OR NOT TO DUCK, with Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd. Faded color, but still has greens and browns. $5

1945 THE BASHFUL BUZZARD, directed by R. Clampett. Gorgeous color and clear sound. $25

1945 UNRULY HARE, with Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd. B&W/silent. $5

And for you Ray Harryhausen/Rachel Welch fans:

ONE MILLION YEARS B.C (b&w/silent). This is the 8 minute cut-down featuring the sea people battling an allosaurus (the best stop motion sequence of the film). Comes with the original box in perfect shape. $5

I'll also sell the whole lot at the reduced price of $30.

All prices include media mail shipping in the US.

Drop me a line if you are interested in any of these titles. I'll be listing more cartoons/shorts over the next few days. Thanks for looking!

SGB

[ December 23, 2005, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Scott G. Bruce ]

--------------------
"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted December 19, 2005 12:25 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey dude, I wouldn't mind taking "To Duck or not to Duck" off your hands. Would you mind sending it by media mail, just to keep costs down?

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Scott G. Bruce
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2005 12:56 PM      Profile for Scott G. Bruce   Email Scott G. Bruce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's yours, Osi, and the price of $5 includes media mail! Just send me a private message for payment info. I prefer Paypal, but I'll take other forms as well. Looking forward to hearing from you soon, SGB

--------------------

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted December 21, 2005 04:22 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Dude, I don't how to access the "private message thingy", so here is my e-mail ... luvchagesall@yahoo.com. I'll wet that paypal of to you right away as soon as I realize what your e-mail address is!

--------------------

Scott G. Bruce
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2005 05:39 PM      Profile for Scott G. Bruce   Email Scott G. Bruce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just tried to send you an email, Osi, but it bounced back. You can send Paypal payment to the following email address:

sgbruce (at) hotmail.com

I've updated my 16mm cartoon list today so please take a look and check back here soon for more super 8mm cartoons! SGB

--------------------

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted December 21, 2005 10:33 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It occurs to me that Osi possibly mistyped his email address and it's really supposed to be luvchangesall (etc.) [Smile]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted December 23, 2005 11:40 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your right Jan, I did mis-type my own address (drat) It's luvchangesall@yahoo.com!
At any rate, your paypal is on it's way!!

--------------------

Scott G. Bruce
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 23, 2005 01:22 PM      Profile for Scott G. Bruce   Email Scott G. Bruce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Osi. I'll send that out tomorrow morning. Best, SGB

--------------------

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 02, 2006 11:02 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just got it, thanks Bruce. The cartoon is as expected. I remember having this title in the past, and the color, even in the 80's, was poor, so this is actually a nice suprise, as the sharpness is better than remembered, as well as a slightly lighter picture, which is better as well.

OSI

--------------------

Scott G. Bruce
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 02, 2006 03:45 PM      Profile for Scott G. Bruce   Email Scott G. Bruce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad to hear that the cartoon arrived safely and in good time.

And you can call me Scott, Osi. Bruce makes me sound like an Australian philosopher!

SGB

--------------------

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted January 02, 2006 07:11 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Funny, 'Bruce' made me think of an English-speaking Chinese guy in a yellow jumpsuit... [Eek!] [Wink]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Scott G. Bruce
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 02, 2006 07:21 PM      Profile for Scott G. Bruce   Email Scott G. Bruce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yikes, Jan! I look terrible in yellow! SGB

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC