8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Wanted: YOUNG HANNAH QUEEN OF THE VAMPIRES Digest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanted: YOUNG HANNAH QUEEN OF THE VAMPIRES Digest
George Reis
Junior

- posted January 23, 2006 01:16 AM      Profile for George Reis   Author's Homepage   Email George Reis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm looking for the Niles Films' Super 8 400 ft. digest of the horror film, YOUNG HANNAH QUEEN OF THE VAMPIRES (aka CRYPT OF THE LIVING DEAD). If anyone has one they're willing to sell, please contact me at hammerhorro64@aol.com.

|  IP: Logged

Lance Alspaugh
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 23, 2006 08:20 PM      Profile for Lance Alspaugh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi George,

I have a copy of the 400 ft condensation of "Hannah Queen of the Vampires" without the original box. Its in fairly good condition and virtually scratch free especially for a print of this age. We acquired the full length version recently so we were planning it for Ebay soon. $20.00 including postage if you want it via Priority Mail. You can also use Paypal, or if you want to send a money order please email me at THEATRES@AOL.COM for my address info.

Lance Alspaugh

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC