8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Dumb Patrol!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dumb Patrol!!
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted March 13, 2006 01:26 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would love to find a good used copy of this Warner Bros. Cartoon on super 8mm sound. I know that Derrann has it but I honestly can't afford the price new. Anybody got a copy they want to part with?

Also, always looking for optical sound features!!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted March 27, 2006 01:30 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey folks, no one has "Dumb Patrol" out there?

--------------------

Douglas Meltzer

- posted March 27, 2006 02:21 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Osi,

Not that I have either, but are you referring to the Bosko & Honey "Dumb Patrol" (1931) or the 1964 Bugs Bunny title? Both were released by Warners.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted March 28, 2006 05:00 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for noting that. I'm referring to the 1964 "Dumb Patrol", as I stated, I know that Derann issued it, but I don't have that much to invest in a copy of it, but someday, I may have to knuckle under and get it from them.

The funny thing is, it's not the best Bug's Bunny cartoon, but i have this things for the last days of things. "Dumb Patrol" was made during the last year that the original Warners studio operated, (The last year they used the old fashioned opening intro, as well.) I have "Hawaiian Aye Aye", Tweetys last film , from 1964. I would love to find, if it was released on super 8 "War and Pieces" 1964, and the last Chuck Jones directed Road Runner, as well!

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC