8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » WANTED CASTLE FILMS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WANTED CASTLE FILMS
Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted April 07, 2006 02:48 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No boxes necessary unless they accompany the film - I'm looking for SUPER 8 SOUND 200' DR. CYCLOPS, WAR OF THE PLANETS, IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE, ONE MILLION BC, HOUSE OF DRACULA, BATTLE OF THE GIANTS

SUPER 8 COLOR/SOUND; THE HELLFIGHTERS, HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER, GRAND TETON COUNTRY, EXOTIC NIPPON, CALIFORNIA THE GOLDEN STATE, IN AND OUT OF STOCKHOLM, FASCINATING HONG KONG, AMERICA'S CAPITAL

Columbia Films BATTLE IN OUTER SPACE SUPER 8 COLOR/SOUND

Again, really seeking nice prints only , boxes always welcome of course - Will buy or trade - Shorty

|  IP: Logged

Lance Alspaugh
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 07, 2006 07:15 PM      Profile for Lance Alspaugh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Lance Alspaugh
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 07, 2006 07:15 PM      Profile for Lance Alspaugh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Shorty,

I have "War of the Planets" in S8mag with the original box. I also have both extracts of "One million BC" in S8 mag, however they are spliced together on a 400 ft reel and are probably missing one of the extracts credits I believe. The Art work attached from the Universal 8 box is from "Battle of the Giants". And finally I have "Hellfighters" S8 mag color however some splices. Orginal box included but it is well shop worn. I'm thinking $35.00 for all including postage. Please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Lance Alspaugh

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted April 08, 2006 04:02 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well Lance, in HELLFIGHTERS, is the color red or still retain some vibrancy? - fade in, main titles okay? - I'd like WAR OF THE PLANETS also - How about just those two? - I'll go $30 if HELLFIGHTERS isn't too bad - Let me know and thanks, by chance any metal reels and cans in Super/Std 8?

Lance Alspaugh
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 11, 2006 04:12 PM      Profile for Lance Alspaugh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Joe,

"Hellfighters" print does live up to its name. Definately on the used side, some splices in the beginning and no Castle Logo in the header. I'll knock off 5 bucks and send it with the rest if you still want them as I have an extra print of it. You should be happy with the rest. Please let me know. You can also email me direct at THEATRES@AOL.COM

Thanks,

Lance Alspaugh

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted April 12, 2006 02:42 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Lance, Sent you an email let me hear from you - Thanks from Shorty

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC