8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Super 8mm Blackhawks, Chase, Langdon, railroad

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super 8mm Blackhawks, Chase, Langdon, railroad
Carl Feather
Junior

- posted August 27, 2006 12:10 PM      Profile for Carl Feather   Author's Homepage   Email Carl Feather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have the following Super 8mm Sound Blackhawks for sale:

Rare Harry Langdon talkie, "The Shrimp," with Max Davidson as a mad scientist. 400-foot sound. Nice print, in can, $35.00
Charlie Chase in The Chases of Pimple Street, like new Blackhawk in silver box, another rare title as Blackhawk released it just toward the end of their business. $40.

Plunge Through the Trestle, final reel of the Jaggernaut, the most famous train wreck ever filmed (at the time) shows steam engine and several passenger cars plunging into lake). Silent, about 275 feet, complete as released by Blackhawk. In box. $12

The Finishing Touch, Laurel and Hardy silent classic, 2 400-foot reels, Blackhawk box (library). $12

400-foot condensation of On The Water Front, has Columbia logo, like new $15. Comes in Blackhawk box

Reptilicus, Ken films 200-foot condensed, nice box has a little piece of the artwork (background) missing where tape must have been applied, otherwise good, film is good, red of course, and is super 8mm sound color. $20

300-foot REGULAR 8 Laurel and Hardy Flying Elephants, in a can $10.

--------------------
Carl E. Feather

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC