8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » DISNEYS "ROBIN HOOD"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DISNEYS "ROBIN HOOD"
Lance Alspaugh
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 01, 2006 08:51 PM      Profile for Lance Alspaugh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If any of the illustrious Forum members have a feature S8 print of Disneys "Robin Hood" imported from Italy, I would pay a handsome fee if you wish to part with it. Thanks.

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted September 02, 2006 08:42 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Same here with the Rescuers...just cant find a decent copy anywhere [Frown] I managed to track down an Italian copy of this title and when I got it and projected the print it had so many white negs flecks it looked like it was constantly snowing [Eek!] Fortunately for me the dealer took it back but then Paul, is as ever, very helpful [Smile]

Did the Italians ever produce any clean copies of this title?

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Lance Alspaugh
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 02, 2006 05:54 PM      Profile for Lance Alspaugh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kevin,

I've got an Italian print of "The Rescuers" and it is somewhat problematic. Also not entirely complete, and has the Disney Extracts in place of some of the Italian print. I remixed the sound from DVD and that helped alot. I would be willing to part with this print for a song if I could get me hands on "Robin Hood". Its still an ok collectible even with the handicaps.

LA

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC