8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » YONGARY MONSTER FROM THE DEEP 400 ft

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: YONGARY MONSTER FROM THE DEEP 400 ft
Robert Aragon
Master Film Handler

- posted September 09, 2006 11:35 AM      Profile for Robert Aragon   Email Robert Aragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I should have mentioned this before, But, I have placed a RARE germany marketing print of YONGARY MONSTER FROM THE DEEP on ebay. It has been re-recorded into ENGLISH. The print is in widescreen. VERY COOL FILM!

ebay

|  IP: Logged

Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 27, 2010 07:17 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Robert - Do you have any re-recorded films on Ebay right now? I would love to hear some of your work. What projector do you think is best for re-recording? I just bought a Eumig 938 and am looking forward to recording with it some films from Germany including The Deep and Empire of the Ants - I hear it is very user friendly and the sound quality is astounding. We shall see. I find the GS1200's I usually use is tempermental with different stocks and stripe quality. Often the sound is wavery and weak.

Douglas Meltzer

- posted February 27, 2010 10:16 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brian,

You totally fooled me, digging up Robert's post from 2006. I just spent the last few minutes looking for a 400' version of "Yongary" on eBay!

I have a few of Robert's re-recordings. Some of the best audio I have ever heard on Super 8mm.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Greg Marshall
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 28, 2010 10:11 AM      Profile for Greg Marshall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brian... please be sure to let us know how it goes with your Eumig. I've always heard from others here that it's an easy machine to work with, and the quality is great! It'll be great to hear that from another source.

Greg

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC