8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Looking for Star Wars 400'

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for Star Wars 400'
Colin Cobb
Junior

- posted September 20, 2006 02:42 AM      Profile for Colin Cobb   Email Colin Cobb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, new to the forum but keen to see if anyone has a copy of the Star Wars 400' on Super 8 sound which includes the Catina sequence and the destruction of the death star. Please let me know, if you have one and what the cost is and postage to Kent in the United Kingdom. Thanks again, Colin
colincobb2000atyahoo.co.uk

[ September 20, 2006, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: Douglas Meltzer ]

|  IP: Logged

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 20, 2006 09:53 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Colin,

Welcome to The Forum, my best bet for this release is to look on ebay from time to time, and you want the 2nd extract from "Star Wars" this includes the 'Cantina' scene etc. (if you have a Scope lens this extract also crops up in glorious Cinemascope too!).

Douglas Meltzer

- posted September 20, 2006 05:46 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Colin,

Nice to have you here on the Forum. One thing we've found out is that we shouldn't write our full e-mail addresses in our posts because of the evil spambots that seek out new e-mails to wreak havoc with. I've taken the liberty of changing the "@" in your address (fools them all the time....)

Back on topic, here's what you're looking for on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-SUPER-8-FILM-1977-with-CANTINA-SCENE-COLOR_W0QQitemZ270029742512QQihZ017QQcategoryZ63821QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC