8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » the raven universal 8 films wanted on 400ft reel in their original boxes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the raven universal 8 films wanted on 400ft reel in their original boxes
Philippe Cuypers
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 13, 2006 08:38 PM      Profile for Philippe Cuypers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wanted: universal 8 films on 400ft reels in their original box, title: the raven,staring: boris karloff and bela lugosi, please stated the conditions of the boxes and films, and prices please , ( noted; or any others universal title I am always interested thanks all ) thanks and have all an Happy halloween!

--------------------
Philippe Cuypers

|  IP: Logged

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted October 15, 2006 09:36 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Phillipe, hope to see you again in Syracuse, this time we'll synchronize on the auctions, there's only a handful more of the Blackhawk titles I want - Myabe someone will offer the lot, especially the L&H I still need - Stay in touch with me as we might work out some trading/selling here before next March - Shorty

Chris Drumma
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 18, 2006 09:40 AM      Profile for Chris Drumma   Email Chris Drumma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Philiipe,
I have that film I believe it is in the orginal plastic case. Did it come with a white plastic case and a picture of karloff on the front? Make me an offer if this is what you are looking for.
thanks
Chris

Philippe Cuypers
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 18, 2006 10:38 AM      Profile for Philippe Cuypers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi chris ! it comes on a clear plastic with the picture of boris karloff and bela lugosi they are both together on the front,and the back of the boxe is a blue backing, and they put the picture on top and put the clear over it. it should say universal 8 sound 400ft series . I rather that you tell me , what you want for the film ,thanks philippe cuypers.

--------------------
Philippe Cuypers

Chris Drumma
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 20, 2006 09:50 AM      Profile for Chris Drumma   Email Chris Drumma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Philippe,
I double checked and you are right that is what I have. I will screen it for you ASAP and let you know about the condition of the film. I would take $15 plus shipping. Will let you know ASAP.
thanks
Chris

Philippe Cuypers
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 20, 2006 10:04 AM      Profile for Philippe Cuypers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes chris please let me know about any splices or scratches or lines, and the quality of the boxe, and it should be the running time 17minutes in b&w. they made another raven, but thats was with roger corman and vincent price and peter loore, as a funny films! thanks phil!

--------------------
Philippe Cuypers

Chris Drumma
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 23, 2006 07:14 AM      Profile for Chris Drumma   Email Chris Drumma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Philippe,
Sent you an e-mail but was ubdelevirable. The film has no splices and seems to be in very good shape. I am no film expert but I didn't notice any lines or scratches. Please e-mail me your address at tuberadiophile (at) aol. com.
thanks
Chris

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC