8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Need the english audio for Exorcist 3 Reeler

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need the english audio for Exorcist 3 Reeler
Pablo Alvarez Roth
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 26, 2006 03:48 PM      Profile for Pablo Alvarez Roth   Email Pablo Alvarez Roth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can some sell me the audio files (wav or mp3) for the 3 reeler version of the exorcist.

I Would gladly apreciate it, I have the german 3 reel version, and since I donīt speak german I donīt understand anything, I anyone could record me the audio from the warner english 3 reeler I would apreciate it and would gladly pay for the time.

thanks
pablo

|  IP: Logged

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 27, 2006 01:59 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Pablo,

I think their are some slight differences between the German release and the U.S. print, so it may not be too easy to re-record your German print into English, but I may be wrong!

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 27, 2006 04:58 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The only difference that I am aware of is on reel 2 which has about 30 seconds missing from the end of the German print.

The english sound on my copy is rather dreadful and one of those prints I always planned to get around to sorting out but have never done so. As I have reels from 2 or 3 different copies now it appears to be a generally poor sound release.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Pablo Alvarez Roth
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 27, 2006 08:52 AM      Profile for Pablo Alvarez Roth   Email Pablo Alvarez Roth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please!! if anyone can record me the sould I would really apreciate it, even if thay aren,t very good beacuse I plan to re mix the souund from my dvd version, but since I have it in german, I cannot understand what they say to sinc up the new dialogue.

So I would really apreciate it if anyone could record me the sound even if it is bad.

thanks guys.
pablo

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted December 18, 2006 06:21 PM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What I did with my 3X400ft version was cut the 400ft version into it which made a good running time. You need to keep an eye of frame line, but very good cut down when completed. I re recorded mine in stereo from the DVD.

Pablo Alvarez Roth
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 30, 2007 06:45 PM      Profile for Pablo Alvarez Roth   Email Pablo Alvarez Roth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks to John Clancy who was very nice to send me a great DVD with the exorcist 3 reeler english version, and a very interestind home video of the Bfcc convention held a few months ago, very interesting stuff, looks great fun.
Also had a few seconds of stonehege, wow

Thanks john for your time and patience for making me that dvd, I really apreciate it, all that work for free I apreciate it.

Also I would like to thank Rob Koeling, for selling me the exorcist 3 reeler print and the saturday night fever 3 reeler great condition, and a great responsible international seller.

Thanks guys.
pablo.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC