8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » wanted unversal 8 films sound on 400ft in their original boxes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wanted unversal 8 films sound on 400ft in their original boxes
Philippe Cuypers
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2006 08:25 AM      Profile for Philippe Cuypers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wanted: on universal 8 (400ft ) in their original boxes! titles: 1- frankenstein, 2-dracula, 3-the mummy tomb. 4-the mummy ghost, 5-frankenstein meets the wolfman., 6-son of frankenstein, 7- abbott & Costello meet frankenstein , 8-the invisible man. 9-the bride of frankentein. 10- the phantom of the opera. (any one would be great ,thanks all or in castle films in 200ft sound in their original boxes titles are: 1-frankenstein, 2-the mummy. 3-the mummy tomb, 4-the mummy ghost, 5-son of frankenstein, 6-the wolfman, 7-invisible man. 8-trial of frankenstein, 9-frankenstein new brain, 10-creature walks among us, 11- the revenge of the creature, (again any one would be great, thanks all !Have a great holidays to all !

--------------------
Philippe Cuypers

|  IP: Logged

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted December 19, 2006 08:41 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Phillipe, will you be at CINEFEST come March? - Maybe we'll get lucky again with some choice films there - Shorty

Philippe Cuypers
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2006 10:11 AM      Profile for Philippe Cuypers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi! I thing? you gatt the wrong phil, I never when to that show! I wish !! sorry phil

--------------------
Philippe Cuypers

Peter Richards
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2006 11:33 AM      Profile for Peter Richards   Author's Homepage   Email Peter Richards   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Phil, 2 of the films your looking for are on the bay at the moment,(ending very shortly)

I thought a bit pricey but if you want them,here's the links:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/The-Mummys-Tomb-Universal-Sound-Edition_W0QQitemZ110067936634QQihZ001QQcategoryZ1476QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/The-invisible-Man-Universal-Sound-Edition_W0QQitemZ110067938254QQihZ001QQcategoryZ1476QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[Smile]

Philippe Cuypers
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2006 01:34 PM      Profile for Philippe Cuypers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks peter! But is gatt to many negatives ! But again thanks for looking ! happy holiday to you! phil!

--------------------
Philippe Cuypers

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC