8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » January / February '07 Independent 8 lists online - with large New Year SALE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: January / February '07 Independent 8 lists online - with large New Year SALE
Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 20, 2007 07:54 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes I have my new lists online, go to The BFCC Site and follow the link to the Independent 8 pages. I have an individual sales price on each "Old Stock" ITEM , so if you're looking for a bargain, then have a look at my latest lists.

|  IP: Logged

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted January 20, 2007 09:57 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Check out Barry`s excellant film ramblings too, always a good read.
Thanks Barry.
Best Mark.

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 23, 2007 07:15 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark is absolutely right about Barrys "Ramblings". They are a wonderful read and his latest review of "Happy Feet" has made up my mind to go and see it.
Barry,having read about your unfortunate "happening" at Blackpool. [Frown] I do hope you are feeling much better now. It must have been a traumatic experience (missing the film you paid to see - Ha Ha!) [Big Grin]
Take care Barry and "keep taking the pills". Regards Keith [Smile]

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 23, 2007 07:43 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keith, that's the point, it was "The Pills" that were making me bad, still we live and learn. Glad you liked my "Ramblings", you'll be amazed at the animation in "Happy Feet". Psst don't tell anyone but Derann will have a trailer out soon for this film.

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted January 23, 2007 07:54 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi I read about your iffy doings on the paper list, thanks ( though I do have to keep it out of sight) I`m very wary of anything Drs etc hand out as my best friend was killed by mental health drugs blowing a gasket in his head while asleep and the good ladies grandmother was put on rat poisin last year for a heart murmer she could have easily lived another 10+ years with and the " medicine " caused her to bleed to death in an awful painful way.
Hope you`re OK now Barry.

On a more possitive note Barrys list is a belter this time with some great bargains on so very well worth a look.
best Mark.

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 23, 2007 09:53 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark is right. Good bargains a plenty. Good job Barry! OKAY, what is this mysterious occurance spoken of? Could this potentially threaten the existence of another great seller?

(I once had the shingles, but I switched to aluminum siding)

(hahahahahahahaha!!!!!)

(ehem)

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC