8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Looking for Cartoon

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for Cartoon
Mark Todd
Film God

- posted January 27, 2007 01:02 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI I am looking for the nice hopefully kodak prestripe super 8 sound copy of the Foghorn Leghorn Cartoon, " Mother was a Rooster " also if possible the T+J one with the Duck who thinks Jerry is its mum, also after other nice minty cartoons for the nippers.
Best wishes, thanks Mark.

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 27, 2007 01:49 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark, you might want to find the one with Tom and Jerry entitled, "That's My Mommy" which featured the duck (who would later be "Yakky Doodle" for Hanna Barbera productions, naturally, because Hanna Barbera directed all of the original Tom and Jerry cartoons!), as it was a very good cartoon,

AND ...

was one of the early SCOPE releases by MGM. I believe that it was offered as a "cinevision" scope print on super 8, though I don't know if Derann ever offered it in SCOPE.

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC