8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » 400ft Digests For Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 400ft Digests For Sale
Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 12, 2007 02:58 PM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THE BUYERS AND MEMBERS WHO HAVE SHOWN AN INTEREST IN MY LIST.ALL OF THE FILMS HAVE NOW BEEN SOLD . REGARDS KEITH

[ February 17, 2007, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: Keith Ashfield ]

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

|  IP: Logged

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted February 12, 2007 03:34 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keith, why can't you post world wide? This forum is made up of members from all over the world. Customs forms are easy fill out and you would sell more films. I sell a lot of films world wide and it is not a problem. [Smile]

Why not post the full list of details here on the forum? [Confused]

I would be interested in Elvis The Movie 400' and Shaft 400'.

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 12, 2007 05:30 PM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Dan you have a PM.Complete list is posted here but will be amended as titles are sold.
Also have tried to reply to Jason and Lee but e-mails will not go thru on the forum. Jason & Lee do you have a problem, are you blocking your e-mails? Regards Keith

[ February 13, 2007, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: Keith Ashfield ]

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted February 12, 2007 05:41 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the PM Keith. I send a reply and will send another reply later tonight additional titles to my purchase list. [Smile]

Trevor Adams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 12, 2007 06:11 PM      Profile for Trevor Adams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you take Paypal Keith?If so,I'll take Wizard of Oz.Please let me know airmail postage to New Zealand.Trev

--------------------
Trevor

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted February 12, 2007 06:27 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Keith, here is the rest of our list;

SINGIN' IN THE RAIN

ELVIS THE MOVIE

BLUE HAWAII

PHANTASM

TRUE GRIT

TOM’S INTRIGUE

LAWRENCE OF ARABIA

Please let me know what is available and I will send payment.

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted February 13, 2007 12:28 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keith,

You have a PM from me.

thanks,

--------------------
Winbert

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 13, 2007 02:07 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Dan, Sorry only Elvis the Movie,Shaft,Singin' in the Rain Part 2 and Blue Hawaii are available and reserved for you, from your list, if you still want them.
Another member has beaten "most to the post" and taken virtually all of the list. Please bear with me and we can discuss payment and I will let you know postage costs as soon as I can. Any problems just drop me a line.
Also sorry to Kevin and Peter, "Mr Porter" and "Phantasm" have also been sold.
Good news for OSI _ "Born Free" is reserved for you.Please send me PM with contact details
Regards Keith
PS I am having problems replying to PM's for some reason - it is telling me that they are blocked by moderators or recipient. Any ideas?

[ February 13, 2007, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Keith Ashfield ]

--------------------

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 13, 2007 05:31 PM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Dan and Osi, you have both a PM. Regards Keith

[ February 14, 2007, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: Keith Ashfield ]

--------------------

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 14, 2007 02:03 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Dan. You have another PM. Regards Keith

--------------------

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 14, 2007 02:27 PM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all, PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL OF MY LIST HAS NOW BEEN SOLD. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THE BUYERS AND MEMBERS WHO HAVE SHOWN AN INTEREST IN MY LIST. I would be grateful if all purchasers concerned would claim and pay for their films so that I can send them on their way to their new owners. Once again, I thank you,
Keith

[ February 17, 2007, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: Keith Ashfield ]

--------------------

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 15, 2007 07:30 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Osi, you have a PM. Regards Keith

--------------------

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 17, 2007 04:02 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Winbert, You have a couple of PM's. Regards Keith

--------------------

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted February 22, 2007 10:05 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keith, your parcel has arrived at my relatiev's flat. He says that they are nicely packed. Thanks for that Keith.

Though, I still cannot see them until the next shipment from UK to my address which will be done in the middle of March.

BTW my relative send me the pictures of all my film order (Ebay item + not Ebay), but on the stack of your items, I saw Zorro and Chaplin. Are these from you as the gift?. If that correct then again, I say thank you.

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 23, 2007 01:47 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Winbert, Thanks for confiming the arrival of the films. The Zorro and Chaplin are a little extra thank you because of the number of films you purchased. They are both silent but in very good condition. Please enjoy. Regards Keith

--------------------

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted February 23, 2007 04:27 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would just like to thank Keith for the superb film I had off him. A nice honest guy and a pleasure to buy from. Very many thanks.

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 23, 2007 12:48 PM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for your kind comments Lee, you old smoothy. If you really want to show your gratitude, find me a copy of Neverending Story 600ft Scope. (Not that I want much in return, you understand)Only joking [Big Grin] Keith

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC