8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » I still have 7 CD's to be won!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I still have 7 CD's to be won!
Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 23, 2007 03:38 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not surprised that I've only given 1 CD out of 8 away in my "Front Page" competition, as the response to my recent lists has been very slow, but surely someone wants a free CD (Nat King Cole - Eric Clapton - Tom Jones etc.), all they have to do is email me at indi8films@aol.com the correct answer to my question posed (It's really simple, I think even John Clancy will get it!) and for the first 7 correct answers will get a FREE CD (of my choice), overseas included. If you want to see the qustion then go to The BFCC SITE and follow the link to the INDEPENDENT 8 pages, the question is on that first page at the bottom. If you are a winner I will email you, and if I don't have your address I will ask for it then.

|  IP: Logged

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 23, 2007 05:20 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Barry, I'm stumped on this one! But I'll keep researching.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 23, 2007 06:58 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1 gone, 6 left!

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 23, 2007 11:21 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
4 more correct answers, well done Keith A, and Andy W, Mr. Elmo and Jean-Marc, CD's will go out Monday. Now only 2 left, get those answers in.

[ March 23, 2007, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: Barry Attwood ]

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 26, 2007 03:31 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All the CD's have now been claimed, thanks to all the collectors who had a go at my simple little competition, your CD's are in the post today.

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 26, 2007 05:54 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers Barry. Look forward to receiving CD.Many thanks.

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted March 26, 2007 06:44 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Good fun indeed. Made a nice 10 min break from work on Fri afternoon [Smile]

Thanks, Barry.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted March 26, 2007 04:46 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but what was the answer to the question?

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted March 26, 2007 05:43 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Simply list all the Carry on Films. I collected the whole series which was released on DVD here in the UK and have been a real Carry on nut for years so it wasn't too difficult.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 27, 2007 05:48 PM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the CD Barry. Arrived this morning and your choice of disc was "spot on". You can't beat a bit of old Al Martino. Cheers very much. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted March 27, 2007 08:07 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Barry,
I just logged on! Well.. I still would have never gotten it but I have to say its really great that you did this! Injects some MORE fun into this forum. [Smile] Great to see a dealer posting as often as you do.
This is much better than say...."Hey...Does anyone make any New Super 8 Cameras anymore?" !!! [Smile]

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 28, 2007 02:20 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad to hear you liked the CD's, I'll perhaps run a FORUM only competition soon, the prize will not be spectacular (I'm a tiny dealer, you know!), but will be a bit of fun.

Barry.

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted March 28, 2007 06:22 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Barry. Disc arrived and it will be good to listen to a spot of Clapton.

Cheers, Kev.

PS. I'll mail you sep about the films.

--------------------

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted March 29, 2007 09:04 AM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The disc is here Barry, thank a lot. Best regards.

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

Andrew Wilson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 29, 2007 09:50 AM      Profile for Andrew Wilson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
Came today. Thanks Barry.Andy.

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 29, 2007 12:15 PM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andy,

I'm glad you got it but the service is awful, the CD went 1st class, and Jean-Marc in France got his the same time, and his was Airmail!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC