8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » TRAILERS WANTED

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TRAILERS WANTED
Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted March 29, 2007 01:19 PM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am looking for the following trailers used. Please send me a PM if you are able to help, also giving details of condition. Thanks.

Collateral Damage
The 6th Day
End of Days
Junior
Kindergarten Cop
Twins
Red Heat
The Running Man
Raw Deal
Conan the Destroyer
Conan the Barbarian
Scavenger Hunt
Stay Hungry
Hercules in New York

|  IP: Logged

Ernie Zahn
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 29, 2007 02:56 PM      Profile for Ernie Zahn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, quite an Arnold fan. Well I can't say that I can help you out with those, but if no one else here does, Steve Osbourne from Reel Image is the guy to talk to.

--------------------
Check out the trailer for my feature length Spaghetti-style Western:

Six and Bisti

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 30, 2007 02:12 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lee,

I know there is a German trailer to "The 6th Day" but it was a different cut to the U.K. version so CHC coudn't get a soundtrack, but I do believe the 2 "Conan" movies some trailers may exist, not sure about any of the others you list though.

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted March 30, 2007 04:14 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for that chums. If anyone turns up anything from the above I would be interested.
Regards
Lee.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC