8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » For Trade: Star Wars Pt-2 and Abbot/Costello LOOK!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Trade: Star Wars Pt-2 and Abbot/Costello LOOK!
Ernie Zahn
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 05, 2007 10:32 AM      Profile for Ernie Zahn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For Trade are two sound Super-8 prints:

Star Wars Part-2 1X400': There is red on it, but some color. No noticeable damage from what I could tell on the print itself. It is the fullscreen version and has been edited to follow the other Ken Films Star Wars 400' reel. Sound is perfect, and cosmetically the clamshell case has a bit of ware on the corners but it holding up fine. The Cover insert is perfectly fine.

Abbot and Costello 1X400: The film was mounted on a 400' reel but was really made for a 200'. It's B&W (of course) one small scratch on the side that lasts for a few seconds. Sound is fine.

I'm only looking for trades right now and am looking for following (I understand some of the prints I'm asking for are worth more than what I have to offer, but perhaps they could be used to coer the price of a print that costs more):

Fifth Element Extract
Lawrence of Arabia Digest
North By Northwest Digest
Alien Trailer
Jurassic Park Trailer
Nosferatu Feature
Nosfertu 1979 (digest?)
odd reel of indina jones last crusade or other

There may be things I forgot to add to this want list so make offers!

--------------------
Check out the trailer for my feature length Spaghetti-style Western:

Six and Bisti

|  IP: Logged

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted April 07, 2007 12:29 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ernie,

I have Lawrence of Arabia if you are willing to take a faded condition (I think almost all digest from Columbia will be on this stage now).

cheers,

winbert

--------------------
Winbert

Ernie Zahn
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 10, 2007 07:54 AM      Profile for Ernie Zahn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any takers on the Abbot and Costello? I'd be interested in a trailer or trailers for it too.

--------------------

Six and Bisti

Ernie Zahn
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 13, 2007 08:21 AM      Profile for Ernie Zahn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll take anything for Abbot and Costello, It's a fine print. I just have enough Laurel & Hardy, 3 Stooges, and Abbot and Costello to last me a while. It doesn't need to be equal i value I'd just rather make a trade with someone here than putting it up on ebay.

--------------------

Six and Bisti

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC