8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Feature to trade..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feature to trade..
Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted September 03, 2007 04:27 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a super 8 sound feature to trade/Swap. Meet Me in St.Louis is 4X600ft, in superb condition and orig boxes and only run a coule of times.

Let me know what you have to exchange for it feature wise by PM please but only looking for features folks.

Also have other features and shorts here so may be able to help you out.

|  IP: Logged

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 03, 2007 09:24 AM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Lee

I have two features for trade or sale in the same package. Let me know if you're interested. I prefer to have both go in the same box so if you have something else then yes it's a deal. They're listed here in the forum.

CG

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted September 06, 2007 07:18 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Chip but not quite my bag.
I would be interested is something along the lines of:
Empire Strikes Back
Return of Jedi
Poltergeist
or the like. Happy days!

The film I have on offer is more or less as new.
Regards
Lee.

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 07, 2007 09:17 AM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Lee

Thank you for your nice reply. I have the films in your list but I am keeping my copies. Sorry to dissapoint you. Obviously we both know how hard it is to get decent prints at lower prices! What I can tell you is never give up and you shall find what you need or want.

Cheers

Chip G

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC